Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Maybe I Should Not Call Him Monkey.......

The other night it was bath time and I said monks you ready for your bath? So we took off our clothes and put them in the basket in the room and I went to get his towel from the dryer. I then came back down the hall (it took me like twenty seconds) and I went in his room to get him. He was not in there. I looked back toward the living room thinking I had passed him or something and then I heard him. I looked in the bathroom and that wild boy had climbed in the tub by himself and I said Aikman Allen! And he jumped a little and I said no sir, you do not get in without mommy. He climbed over the edge by himself! His legs are just long enough to straddle it and get over apparently. Goodness! He was still in his diaper too. We then took it off, I started his water and then I put him in. He is growing too fast! I never would have thought he could get in by himself. That’s my monkey for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment