Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Check Up For Olivia

Monday morning at work my doctor’s office called and said my doctor had an emergency come up and would not be in Tuesday for my appointment so she asked me to move it up a day. I called Devin right then and said um, pick me up in twenty minutes, our appointment has changed! It was a great start to the week knowing we would hear our baby girl. I was proud of myself, I did not gain any weight! I by no means am trying to lose being pregnant, I just try to make better decisions food wise at times and do what is best for her. I have also been walking on breaks at work with two girls. I just want the best for my girl. J She found Olivia’s heartbeat right away and it was strong and steady. I love that sound! She measured me and we are measuring two weeks ahead, just like I did with Monks and he was nearly 9 pounds so hopefully she will be big and healthy like her brother was. I also got my lab paperwork to have my glucose test done. I have to be between 26 & 28 weeks and we are almost 26 so I will try to go next week when I am off with Monks. It was a great visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment