Monday, April 4, 2011

GUESS WHAT?!?!

So before I update for the weekend, I have FINALLY been given permission to share this. MONKS & OLIVIA ARE GOING TO HAVE A COUSIN!!! DEVIN AND I WILL HAVE A NIECE OR A NEPHEW!!! I am so excited!!! Do you have any idea how hard it has been to NOT share this with everyone??? Okay, I don’t have a huge mouth, but I can admit I have a big mouth and it has been pure torture! J Especially for something as wonderful as this! Tia is due November 12 which puts her at 8 weeks. I can’t tell you how exciting it has been and is going to be knowing we are pregnant together. Our family could not be happier. It breaks my heart Gigi is not here, she would seriously be going crazy right now! She went from 1 grandbaby to 3 in a few months! Come Christmastime, we will have three kids to celebrate with! AHHHH! That blows my mind. Anyway, congrats again Tio and Tia! I can’t wait to be an aunt! Omg, I need to start thinking of what I will go by. Decisions, decisions……

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful is that :) And your mom is there she is everywhere <3

    ReplyDelete