Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fat Lip

I got off at three yesterday to help Devin prepare for a big test of his he was nervous about. I left work and went to get Monks from the sitter. When I got there she said he had an accident today. He was outside on the patio on a bike and she said Aikman, mommy’s here and he looked and then ran inside. I immediately thought omg, what happened and he ran to me and I picked him up and she said that while he was laying on his mat during nap time he banged his head/face on the ground and it busted his lip. His top lip was a little fatter than normal but not crazy and you could see the little dried blood spot. He also had a spot on his bottom lip but I am not sure if it just rubbed on there or if he cut it too. My poor boy!!! I had to of course kiss him all over and he just laughed. She said he barely cried and that it did not bleed much. That was his first busted lip and as bad as it may sound, I am glad I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment