Thursday, April 7, 2011

Busy Night

Tuesday night Monks and I spent the evening with Tio and Tia. They came over about 6 and we went to Academy so Tio could exchange some shoes. Monks asked what’s that to just about every shoe and sock we came into contact with. I love when he asks questions. We then went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. That is like my all time favorite place. Devin and I got engaged there, I ate there several times before an appointment when I was pregnant with Monks, he likes to eat there now, and Olivia has already had her share of it so far. It is like a second home to the Andersons! I ordered Monks a kids meal with 4 boneless wings in a sweet BBQ sauce, mandarin oranges and some orange juice. Their wings are big so he ate nearly two and was full. He did eat all his fruit though. He was such a good boy sitting in his booster seat. He wanted down towards the end of our meal, we were just waiting on Devin’s food to go since he was in class, so Tia took him out to the car and picked Tio and I up right in front. We then headed over to Lowe’s so they could buy their bathroom stuff for their remodel! Monks and I had fun opening and closing refrigerators and stoves. He had his cup of juice and I thought it leaked on him, one whole side of his shorts had this spot so I checked him and it was his diaper! I had just checked it at Wild Wings. My poor boy. We made a trip to the bathroom  and I had to change him and put on some new shorts. Luckily my spare clothes matched the shirt he already had on. He looked giant laying on that changing table! Gosh, he is growing quick. He had to sit on one of the “cars” as he calls them when we left. It was actually a riding lawn mower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment