Thursday, April 7, 2011

Craziness! (I feel Like I Use That Word Alot)

Yesterday evening I was sitting on the couch and watching Extra and Monks wandered into the kitchen. He will go sit on an ice chest under the window and play with his cars on the ledge and talk to/watch Apollo outside. I figured he was doing that because I could hear his cars rolling. After about 5 minutes, I walked in there to see what he was doing and found this:


Really Monks? He barely fits under there! He was just chilling under a kitchen chair playing. I said monkey what are you doing and he just smiled at me. He wanted to play and stayed under there for about ten more minutes. He also had a mint wrapper he was playing with (thank you daddy for leaving that on the end table) and he would lay it on the ground and drive around it or over it and hear it crunch. When he came back in the living room, we played on the ottoman together with his cars and he had that crazy wrapper once again and would smooth it out and do the same thing. I am glad trash can entertain my son. We then had a feet fight. He sat on the ottoman and I sat on the couch and we put our bare feet together and would wiggle our toes and push back and forth against each other. This entertained both of us for quite a while. We also made several animal sounds together. He knows quite a few now!! I love my evenings with him when we do silly things. He makes me laugh so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment