Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The-Joe

Monks has a new name for Tio apparently. One time he called him Joe-Gi but now he always calls him the-joe! I don’t know what it is. I say Tio and he will say the-joe! (He has said Tio several times so I know he can pronounce it) It took me about 10 minutes just to get him inside when we went over the other day because he had to stop and point and touch the-joe’s car. He would tell me “Es the-joe’s car” or ask me “who’s that car” and I would say Tio’s and he would say again es the-joe’s car. Maybe he is trying to correct me lol It is just so funny. He even calls him that to his face. When we left yesterday to go home from their house, I told him to tell Tio and Tia bye and give them a hug. He went to Tia first and kissed and hugged her and then went to the-joe and hugged him and went to kiss him but Tio was talking so Monks had his mouth wide open and was trying to move closer to give him that kiss. He looked so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment