Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pizza Rolls!

Last night for dinner, I made Monks some pizza rolls, half an avocado and grapes. Make fun of my meal but his food groups were covered lol I made him ten pizza rolls, thinking he would eat about 4 or 5 and then I could just put the rest in the fridge. He ate all his avocado, about 20 grapes, and all the rolls he had on his plate. I then went to take his plate as he had started to play with the outside of one pizza roll and he asked for more. I then got him the rest and he ate all of them! He left the outsides on about 2 and a half but that was it. He was also funny because he would squeeze the pizza roll and then it would bust in one corner and he would suck the filling out and then eat the outside. Craziness. He was a mess when he was done and I had to get out the camera.




Yummy Pizza Roll Hand


He looks like he is growling at me


1 comment:

  1. Yum! Ajamien Loves Pizza Rolls too :) They would be so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete