Monday, November 14, 2011

Adrian Is Here!!

Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 8:01 p.m. my precious nephew was born! Adrian Maxwell Silva weighed in at 8 lbs 3 oz and was 20.5 inches long! He couldn’t be any more perfect and I thank Tio and Tia for my precious nephew! I adore him and am in love. This is my first time to be an aunt! I was so emotional leading up to his birth. I cried so much this last week! I just can’t believe he is here! When I held him, my heart burst with love and excitement! I just wanted to hold him forever! I still do! We have made several little trips here and there to see him since Saturday night. Monks is already asking where Aid-knee-in when we leave the hospital. I have one story and then a thousand pics to post. When Monks, Pippa and I left the hospital yesterday, Aikman waved to the hospital and said bye Aidnian! Here was our conversation:

Monks: Bye Adnian!
Me: You’re sweet.
Monks: I wike him momma, Adnian is silly.
Me: He is. Do you love him?
Monks: Mm hmm.
Me: Me too.

He then started to tell me a story. Sometimes when he tells you something long, only a few words in there are real and the others are just kind of mumbling. It really sounds like French sometimes! Basically what he said was that Adrian talked to him. I said well what did he tell you? and he said Adnian talk silly, say me. I then asked I know, but what did he say to you and he said he say “eh eh.” I laughed so hard and wish I could spell it for you or record that conversation but basically what happened was when Tio changed his diaper, Adrian whined some and the cry/whiny noise he made sounded just like what Monks did! I thought that was too funny that he remembered it exactly and that was his way of “talking to him.” Sweet boy. Going to be such a great cousin! Enjoy these oh so precious pics!





That's him!


Handsome! Perfect!

I put that on him, thank you very much!









Cousins!


His foot is really longer than my Pips! and she is almost 4 months! Lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment