Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stories Of The Monks

I have three adorable/hilarious/sweet stories to share. They are all about my monkey. I have to document everything that happens so that years from now, Monks can come and read things on here and we can reminisce and laugh together. I want him to know all the funny things he did and how much we adore him.

**Aikman had been in bed for about 15 minutes the other night. Devin was feeding Pippa and I was sitting on the couch. We heard Apollo bark outside at something and then heard Monks yell from his room “hush Apollo!” We laughed. We then heard him yell it three more times at the top of his lungs and on the last time he yelled it he said “Hush Apollo! I tryin to sleep!!” Devin and I laughed for about ten minutes!

**We were in the grocery store yesterday buying some stuff for our Halloween feast. I was getting some dip and asked Devin if he wanted the queso or jalapeno one. Devin said the queso. Monks then said “I not want the ha-penis dip. I not like it.” Hapenis dip. Appetizing huh?

**After the store, we went to grab some burgers off the dollar menu at Burger King. We had a few hours before everyone was coming and were hungry! We got Monks a whopper junior which has meat, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions and mayonnaise. We got home and Devin opened his hamburger and separated the top and bottom bun. He pulled out the meat and set it on the paper for Aikman. One bun was naked and the other had all the veggies and mayo. Monks took a bite of his tomato and then ate his pickles. He ate some of his meat and then reached for the onion. Devin said you won’t like that monkey and so he put it down. I told Devin hey, don’t tell him that. Let him try it if he wants. If he doesn’t like it, he doesn’t like it but don’t discourage him from trying things. (I got that same speech from Devin a few weekends ago when Monks ate a jelly egg aka sunny side up. Gag me.) Anyway, he ate more of his meat and then started eating the lettuce. He really enjoyed it so we were like hmm, cute. He then picked up the onion (and it’s the white onion) and ate the whole thing! I could not believe he liked it. He never made a face or spit it out. SO he ate his veggies and meat. Maybe next time he will eat the bread with it lol My big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment