Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Witch Hands

I am sorry but this Halloween craft kicks butt! How precious are witch hands? I used to do these with my kids at the daycare and they are super fun to make and eat! I ate mine today for snack at work. I thought Monks would like it a lot but he was just eh with it. I excitedly got the gloves, candy corns and ribbon together and asked Devin to make the popcorn for us. We happily sat down and as soon as I dumped out the candy he said I want candy corn and started to eat some. I said hey wait you have to put it in the glove and went to show him how to make it look like a nail and he looked at me totally uninterested and said no and proceeded to grab some popcorn and candy corn and just eat it. I said look monkey, put the food in the glove and it looks like a hand! He again looked at me and put a piece, yes, one piece of popcorn in the glove and then continued to eat it. Devin and I made ours and then he was a little interested in filling his. For every one that went in the glove, four went in his mouth. Crazy kid. He was still proud of his hand, even if it did only have four fingers and nails on its palm. Poor witch.



Placing a tiny amount of stuff in his glove

Just eating

Work in progress


Daddy's-Mommy's-Monk's

Not impressed lol

Pips being camera shy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment