Monday, November 14, 2011

Veteran's Day

Friday morning Pete and Phil met us at 9:00 to head out to the cemeteries. We were wanting to put fresh flowers and plus with it being Veteran’s Day, we were very excited to see how it looked all decorated with the flags. We stopped by HEB to get flowers and I was wanting yellow roses but they only sold them in dozens for $20. All I wanted was 3 per site to represent Monks, Pippa and Adrian (even thought he didn’t make his appearance until the next day J) We ended up just buying these pretty flowers. They reminded me of fall and I knew my mom would like them. We headed to Grandpa’s first and Monks loved all the flags. When we left he yelled “bye grandpa, bye flags, bye flowers!” Lol. We then headed to Gigi’s and put three flowers there. I like it when we all go together.


Entrance



I found out those letters under the dates stand for awards!




I LOVE this pic! All the branches of military had their flag flying.


No comments:

Post a Comment