Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Haloween Costumes!

My babies looked absolutely adorable for Halloween I must say. Pips pulled off her bee costume! She was a little eh with the hat but it was too big anyway so it was more of a hood on her which kept her little head warm so it was all good. Monks was so handsome in his police costume. I may have mentioned a few times he wanted to be a wolf (werewolf). I knew he would not let me paint his face and he would not wear a mask or anything on his hands so he would have pretty much just looked like a homeless boy in a flannel shirt with torn jeans. Maybe next year sweet boy. He was so excited to wear his costume though and he would tell me I wook handsome momma! Anytime police are mentioned he says police help people. So smart. His costume was too big and since I can barely sew on a button, I used hot glue on his sleeves and pants to shorten them. Hey, it worked. Now to plan for next year….









No comments:

Post a Comment