Monday, November 21, 2011

My Monkey's Dream

I have been asking Aikman lately if he slept like a big dog or a little pup and he responds with one and we laugh and then get dressed. Today when I asked him he said um, a titty! (his way of saying kitty) and then he meowed at me. Um, okay. I then took him in the living room to get him dressed. I always ask him if he had any dreams and I doubt he knows what dreams are but sometimes he will tell me something and sometimes he just says no. Today this was his dream:

Me: Did you have any dreams last night monks?
Monks: Mm hmm.
Me: You did, what was it about?
Monks: Spiders momma!
Me: Spiders? Goodness, what were they doing?
Monks: They were in my hair!
Me: They were? Were they just crawling?
Monks: Mm hmm.
Me: What did they look like?
Monks: Green.
Me: They were green? Oh creepy!
Monks: Mm hmm.
Me: What did you tell them?
Monks: I say spiders, I sleeping!!
Me: Good! Did they leave you alone?
Monks: Yes. Spider gone.
Me: That’s silly!
Monks: Me too.

Lol. I have no clue where he gets this stuff from. At least he knew to tell them he was sleeping! Crazy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment