Monday, November 7, 2011

Day With Daddy

Devin is off on Fridays and so that is his day with the kids. He is braver than I am in that he wanted to take them out and go somewhere. It was a little windy out and Devin wanted to take Monks to the park but knew it would be too cool for Pippa, so he took him to an indoor play place in the mall. He said Aikman had so much fun crawling on everything and that Pippa just chilled in her stroller. I joked with some girls at work that Devin was now Mr. Mom and that he would be coming home and sharing stories of the kids he met like “Logan’s mom says….” Lol. I know I am so lucky to have such a great husband and dad. I also told them I better watch out with all these moms there. They will be hitting on him in no time! A super hot hands on dad who is a police officer? You can’t get much better than that! All joking aside I am so excited he will be spending Fridays with the kids and that he loves to take them places. Monks also rode a few little rides and then they went home for lunch and naps. He texted me all these pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment