Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Little Picasso

Sunday I woke up with an annoying cold and didn’t really feel like doing much. I knew it would be a lazy day. I did clean and do laundry though! I wanted to do something fun for Monks just because he is insanely perfect. I thought and thought and decided it was time he painted. This was his first time. Oh. My. Goodness. He loved it and had so much fun. Sometimes I think I expect more from him than I should, I mean he is only two. He did not understand the concept of using one brush per color so he just used the same brush for each color and moved the extra paint brushes to the side. At first I told him no, to use the other brushes and then I thought you know what, just stop. He is enjoying himself and having a blast. He painted four pictures and I asked him what he was painting and he told me what each one was. His imagination is incredible. He painted for a while and then it was off to the bath! I did have to mop my kitchen after but it was worth it. Some of you may be seeing some of this art as gifts in the near future…….


Prepping...


Painting!





This was his "Pumpkin"


This was his "Paper"


Here is a "Star"


And look at this "Animal"


No comments:

Post a Comment