Friday, April 27, 2012

Abigail's Birthday Party

I have been so bad about forgetting to post this pic! It is from a birthday brunch Tia took the kids to one Wednesday. Abigail is the daughter of a couple who go to church with Tio and Tia and so they have had a few play dates. She just turned three so is a little older than Monks. Aikman was invited to the party and so we went the weekend before to get her a gift. What do you buy for a 3 year old girl I asked Aikman and his response was to get her a car! Um, no, let’s not. Lol. I said well, maybe she would like a baby doll. He wasn’t too interested in that so while he and Daddy looked at cars on an aisle in Target, Pips and I went to the girl toys! I showed Pippa all the wonderful girl things and we picked out a baby doll in a stroller for Ms. Abigail. That was the day Pippa bought a little doll too. (I know I mentioned that a while back) Aikman had a lot of fun eating pancakes and marshmallows off some cupcakes at her party. This picture was taken of the three kids and I just love it. I love how he is with his little friends and being silly. The other little boy is the son of another couple they go to church with. Sorry little man, but I don’t remember your name. I have always called him Abbott and Costello because his last name sounds like Costello. I know, I know, I am the only one who thinks that is funny. Regardless, I am so grateful to Tia for introducing him to other sweet children and taking him to the party.  


1 comment:

  1. his first name is Elisha and his last name is actually Costello. lol

    ReplyDelete