Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mumblin Monks!

Monks has some said some pretty funny things lately. Here was our conversation Sunday morning:

Monks: Look momma, Pippa rolled over!
Me: I know. That makes me happy.
Monks: I rolled over too momma?
Me: You sure did when you were a baby.
Monks: Why that make you happy?
Me: Because you are my babies and when you do new things, mommies and daddies get excited.
Monks: Oh. So you happy now? I happy too momma.
Me:  Good.
Monks: Pippa happy too. But daddy not happy yet.
Me: Oh, well when will he be happy?
Monks: Um, when he eats some cake!

He is also on this milkshake kick. He had one a couple of weeks ago and now everywhere we go, when we ask if he wants a drink, he asks for a milkshake. Devin said the other morning when they had to bring me my phone charger at work that Aikman asked if they could stop and get one and Devin said no since it was like 8:15 in the morning. He said Aikman was mad at him for a little while because he was not getting one. When we were in the mall Saturday we ate at Chick-fil-A. While eating his nuggets, Aikman asked Devin think they have milkshakes here? Devin said I am sure they do and Aikman said oh, I like milkshakes and left it at that. He never asked but hinted several times how much he liked them. No, we never got him one. Lol.

Last night we got gas after we left the park and we saw one of my Sergeants there. He talked to Devin and I but Aikman could obviously see him through the window. When he left, Monks asked me who dat guy momma? I said that was Sgt. Nunez. He then said oh, from you work! I said yes sir and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment