Thursday, April 19, 2012

Olive Garden

Tuesday night, Pete treated us to dinner at Olive Garden. That is my favorite place to go so I was so excited. Monks wanted chicken, a side of spaghetti and grapes. The spaghetti was just noodles with a scoop of their sauce on them and he didn’t even eat half of it, so I scooped as much of the sauce as I could off and then fed Pippa the noodles. They of course were still stained from the sauce, but not like they were dripping tomatoes. She loved them! She really sucked up a noodle once. It was so sweet. She would grunt at me if I fed her too slow and ate about half of her plate. She was just smiling sitting there eating and when the waitress would stand by us, she would grab her stuff in her pockets of her apron. Crazy girl.

Monks made us laugh because when the waitress asked what he wanted to drink she looked at him and then at me and he shouted I have chocolate milk! He knew what he wanted. I said do you even have that and she said oh yes. So he ordered his own drink. J He also called her baby once when she brought him a new coloring page. He said thank you baby.

We then went home and Devin and Pete fell asleep on the couches and the kids and I played in the room and then I put on Rango for Monks while I bathed Pippa and put her to bed. He told me when I walked off to go start the bath “but I not have popcorn momma!’ That boy and his popcorn. He has to have it. Thank you Sam’s for having ginormous boxes. Lol. I checked on him a few times and once he was sitting on Devin’s back (while he slept) and another time he was laying by Pete (while he slept). Too cute.  We took Pete home about 9 and then Devin headed off to work.





No comments:

Post a Comment