Monday, April 23, 2012

Primetime

Thursday after dinner at Abuelo’s with everyone but poor Pete who had to work, Devin and I took the kids to Primetime. Our time started out not so great with me changing Pippa’s diaper in the parking lot in her stroller and as I turn to get the new diaper, she decided to pee everywhere. I swear that girl pees worse than a little boy. Her skirt had been just lifted up, but it still got super wet. Okay, not the end of the world, let me get her extra clothes. Oh yeah. There were none. Wow. Devin said fine, we will just go home, nevermind, just forget it. I was not about to disappoint my Monks so I sucked up my pride and just put a new diaper on her and she sat pant less. Her shirt was not wet at all. Good thing it was warm out. I did not even have a blanket to put over her lap. Wow. Hi, I’m Sarah and I became one of those parents I talk about when I see them somewhere. My daughter sat on some paper towels in her stroller (luckily the material wasn’t super porous and it didn’t soak in) so the towels were just for extra protection really. Plus, that child won’t keep shoes on to save her life so she was pant AND shoeless. Normally, I would have been mortified and not let her sit in our front yard like that, much less go out in public. Oh well, I will look back and laugh about it soon. Anyway, aside from feeling like those poor people you see in HEB, we had fun. J We decided to let Aikman ride in the go-carts. They are similar to race cars, right? He of course had to ride with Devin but oh. my. goodness. He was in heaven! He had the best time and was all smiles the entire ride. He even waved to Pippa as they drove by. When he got off the ride I asked him if he had fun and if he was ever scared. He said I have lots of fun momma! And I not scared, Daddy drives slow. Lol. We then went in and played some games in the arcade. After about an hour, he cashed in his tickets for a bouncy ball/poppy thing and then we hit up the snack bar. We got a drink, popcorn and cotton candy. We also ate some super sour candy and Monks was hysterical eating it. He is on this super weird kick where when he eats something that is sour he says “oooh, teeka!” I could not tell you what it means or where he got it from. Teek-uh. What is that? It is the cutest thing ever. He also wiggles his fingers when he says it making it even more precious. My child is too cute for words at times! He even thanked us on the way out for taking him. My sweet baby boy.


At Abuelo's. She loved their black beans.
 
She may look scared here lol but two seconds earlier she was looking up at him, holding his face. Perfect shot if the dumb camera phone wouldn't have taken eight years to take the pic after you push the button! Just sayin.... 


Getting in car....
 
Can you see his smile?
 
Waving to Pips
 
Look how sweet he looks here. Such a big boy.
 
Watching from the sides.


Real picture. The tickets on the left are Monks from a game he played himself, the ones on the right are my winnings from the game I played. Um, what's wrong wtih this picture?? Wow, my almost 3 year old is better at arcade games than me. (hanging head in shame)


No comments:

Post a Comment