Thursday, April 12, 2012

How Do I Love Him This Much?

Aikman is on this “baby” and “ooh cha” kick.

He says baby with everything but pronounces it bay-bee. Lol. He will say let’s eat baby! Or I am done baby or smell my shoes baby. He uses it at least once every ten minutes. I love it personally. He is so stinking funny.

Devin has a habit (and I do at times) of saying ooh cha. For instance, he can be telling me something and I don’t understand it and he says ooh cha, nevermind. Or ooh cha, forget it. That is the one he says the most. Aikman has started saying it and we died laughing the first time he did. He couldn’t open one of those red round Baby-bel cheeses and as he struggled, he said ooh cha, I can’t get it. Yesterday he said it to me at Sam’s. The lines were long and we were checking out and this dress I bought Pippa was not scanning so they had to wait on someone to get an item number. Devin said ooh cha, the one you picked doesn’t work and then Monks said ooh cha momma, we gotta wait. Ha! It is so funny when he uses it! You have to hear it and I promise if you see him in the next week, you will!

I don’t know how I ever lived without him. He makes my heart melt 24-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment