Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Precious Pips (Again)

Here is my Pips last night in the bath. How sweet is she? She sits up in the bath like a big girl now! Sometimes after I lather her all up, her butt gets slippery and I have to help support her until all the soap is off or she will just slide down on to her back. Her hair is so long on top that when I dump water over her head, it comes past her chin! The sides and back are not crazy long though so it is not enough to go in for a haircut. Did you know my Monks had his first haircut at 6 months? Crazy huh?



She will be 9 months in 11 days! Three-fourths of the way to a year! I still can’t believe how fast this year has gone by. People tell you to cherish your babies because in no time at all they start school and then ten years flies by and they start driving and then graduate and so on! Okay, so maybe I am getting ahead of myself some but it is so true! I will have a 1 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. 3! I have known my monkey for nearly 4 years when you count the months I carried him! That is insane. People finish college in four years you guys! I am freaking out! Devin thought I cried when Aikman turned one; I am going to need a straight jacket a few months from now!

I have been in party planning mode for a few weeks now. Gigi helped me so much with Aikman’s first birthday so it is extremely hard to plan Pippa’s without her, but I will make her proud! First birthdays are meant to be huge and hello, we are talking about my Pips, so you can basically expect the royal wedding. I kid, I kid. The queen won’t be at Pippa’s birthday. J

If Devin is reading this, he is getting a sick feeling in his stomach and thinking about all the extra duty he needs to start working! If Tio, Pete and Phil are reading this, they are rolling their eyes thinking great, here we go again! Lol.

I have all my ideas already. I finalized them last night in a notebook divided by category. I am also keeping a spreadsheet with my budget and what I have spent so far. See Devin, no worries! Everything always works out great and looks amazing so just trust me….Pippa’s first birthday will be perfect and everything she deserves! I am very excited and hope everyone else is too!

2 comments: