Friday, April 6, 2012

Date Night

Last night Devin and I had a date night! Tio and Tia watched the kids for us and we went to dinner and did some shopping. We had some “Easter” shopping to do for the kids so went to Mardel’s and Target. We then went to Red Lobster for dinner. Shrimp had been sounding good to us lately. We got an appetizer of shrimp nachos, yes they were amazing and some calamari and vegetables with cheese sticks. You have to splurge on date nights. J Devin got a steak and lobster tail combo with grilled shrimp and I did a pick three. I had shrimp alfredo, fried butterfly shrimp and seafood stuffed flounder. It was so good. We then went to the mall and looked at Penney’s and Ulta, a new beauty supply store. We had never been in there and it was almost overwhelming for us lol. I am not a big make-up person at all and there was just row after row of stuff. We had fun smelling stuff and looking around. I tried on several headbands and ended up getting one to wear for Easter. My Pips and I will match. I also bought a sugar scrub that was mandarin mint scented and some mascara because I am almost out. They had every brand in there so I was happy when I saw my Maybelline one for $6. We then went to pick up the kids! After 12 years we still have so much fun together and no one makes me laugh like he does. It was nice walking and holding hands. That gets hard to do sometimes with a carrier and/or stroller and holding Aikman’s hand when we go out. We will definitely make them a priority each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment