Thursday, April 12, 2012

Morning Sunshine

Devin sent me these sweet pics of Pippa when she woke up this morning. That girl is crazy! She just kills me. She always wakes up smiling, I am not exaggerating. No better way to start the day than with this face!



I have been feeding her some solid fruits and vegetables the last few days. She had the teeth on both sides of her front teeth come in so she now has four on top and two on bottom. They are so cute. She really enjoyed eating real peas, strawberries, mandarin oranges and some pasta. It is so cute to see her picking the food up and putting it in her mouth. She picked up the peas in the curve of her thumb and next finger. I can’t describe it but it reminded me of penguin hands. Lol.
She also was throwing some little fits last night! She was getting so mad at us when we walked out of the room and she was left alone. She would scream and scream. When you picked her up she would just smile and stop. Can you say rotten?? Such a little toot. Devin said “oooh, you’re just like momma.” I said “I do not cry when you leave the room!” He said “I meant the turning it on and off and doing what you can to get what you want.” Oh. That. Tee hee.

I think she was just tired though because I was hanging some poms in her room and Devin was hanging some pictures and she fell asleep passed out in her bed once I put her jammies on. We finished doing what we were doing and the hammering and nailing didn’t even make her flinch. Poor baby. Eating real food wears you out apparently.

I miss her as I sit here at work. Another forty minutes and I go home to my big love and my two baby loves. Can’t wait! Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment