Friday, March 29, 2013

It's Spring!

The other night we went and got the kids a snow cone after dinner. Pippa got one called Catwoman and Monks wanted Dragon's Blood. We then went home and since it was so nice outside, we played in the front. We drew with chalk, tossed around a football, bounced a tennis ball and Monks practiced batting on his tee. The kids had so much fun outside. I did have a little scare when Monks tripped on the concrete and began screaming. He got up and blood was just coming out of his mouth and he scraped his elbow and knee pretty bad. I tried looking in his mouth but it was all red so I just touched his teeth. I was so scared he hit them. He just cut his lip when he tripped. Mouths bleed so bad and scare the crap out of you. In minutes he was fine and wanted to play, but he had a fat lip. We had so much fun playing all together. My babies love being outside and I am grateful for that. 

Loving her snow cone!





After Pippa was in bed, Monks and I made popcorn and shared a Kit Kat and watched The Lorax. The kids had started watching it at Tio and Tia's Tuesday night, but only saw about 20 minutes and then we had to leave. He wanted to finish it and since he did not have school the next day, we had a movie date. 


No comments:

Post a Comment