Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekend Update-Sunday


Sunday we woke up and had breakfast burritos and then began getting stuff ready for our yard sale! We started in Pippa’s room and then went to Aikman’s and then to the dining room. It was past time for lunch so we ate and then everyone laid down for naps while I went through a few more things. We decided to get rid of all of our baby equipment! The only thing we will keep is one highchair and a playpen. We went through the kids toys, clothes and closets. My dining room is packed! Pete came over around 4:45 and everyone was getting up from naps. We went to Lowe’s and then to play Putt Putt again! We went to a different place this time. Only the guys played while Pippa and I watched and played together. Monks, once again, had a blast. Pete played for putt putt so we bought his dinner. We went to China Star. We had a good dinner and then it was home and I got the kids bathed and ready for bed. Devin left for work and Pete and I watched The Worst Cooks in America and then he left. I was excited about the garage sale so I went and began pricing everything and organizing it all. I think it was about 1:15 when I went to bed. We had a great weekend with some beautiful weather and outdoor time! 


The kids playing with Daddy while I clean out closet
They were all making a silly face here but the kids looked at Devin. 
Lunch! Green milk, shamrock shaped bologna and cheese, pretzels and fruit with sprinkles!  My little leprechauns loved it! 
She was smelling rose petals she found in the basket at Lowe's. 


Getting a lady bug


Aikman had just got in trouble so he was pouting. 




At China Star! He loves hot and sour soup so we always share a cup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment