Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sweet Stories


The other night when Monks and I were watching TV, a commercial came on for Revlon or some makeup. It was a bright blue eye shadow and Monks said “aww, I should buy you that Momma, to make you MORE beautiful!” How sweet is he? I don’t think I have ever heard him say beautiful before! So precious.

Sunday morning Devin was asking Monks random questions. He asked him if Big Tio was funny and Monks giggled and said “yes, he is so funny!” Devin then asked him what made him so funny and Monks said “He makes me laugh when he tells me I got my eye on you!!!” and he did the little finger thing like my eyes see you. Big Tio kept telling him that when we were down this last time and he thought it was the funniest thing. I thought that was so cute he remembered it and that he liked it that much. He kept shaking his head laughing and saying “now that is so funny!” Thanks Big Tio for being hilarious to Aikman.

Phil and some friends went to a Spurs game the other night and Phil kept with his tradition of brining Pips a stuffed animal. He has brought her something from a Cowboys game, a Rangers game and now an NBA game. She adores that thing! She loves all stuffed animals, but she sure does love this guy! Thanks Uncle Phil for spoiling your niece! 


I love this pic so much! 
Monday I brought Aikman to work with me and then left at 8:20 to take him up the street to school. He was so sweet with me and was shy at first for some reason, but enjoyed seeing everyone. We got here about 7:40 and he sat by my desk and then he wanted some animal crackers from Mrs. Cindy's office. She always lets him get in there and get something. I was laminating some stuff for someone and he started looking in my cabinets to find something that was gold he said. I had him look in my drawer and he played with some stuff in there and colored me two small pictures with highlighters. He was so good and asked me the next day "am I going to work with you tomorrow?" Lol. It was a fun morning with him and then I took a late lunch to get him from school and take him to Devin. We stopped at McDonald's so I could grab us all lunch and since Monks eats right before he gets out, he just wanted a Shamrock shake. Sweet boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment