Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekend Update-Saturday


Saturday morning we went to the gym and after a great workout, we took the kids on one of the racquetball courts. Monks sure tried to hit the ball and was so cute doing it. Pippa preferred laying on the floor and rolling around. Yep, she is my weird child. We then went home and had lunch and then got ready to go somewhere. We had planned on spending the day getting stuff ready for a garage sale but it was too nice out! We headed to Prime Time and decided to play some Putt Putt. 

I had to post this. I was texting Tio some while working out. I was on a machine, mid leg pressing, and he texted me "less texting, more sweating" and so I sent this pic back and said "um, plenty of that" Lol.  


Look at him running for that ball! 
Um, no. 
Now she was trying. 
It only took Aikman about three holes to get the hang of it and he had a great shot! If hockey wasn’t so dumb, I would consider signing him up for it! Lol. He had the best time and I love the courses there. They have water and fountains and several big rocks. Pips enjoyed just walking around and she always sat at the hole we were on. She loved dancing to the music and really got into it when a Kelly Clarkson song came on. We had so much fun! I can’t wait to take him back! We left there and went to Sonic to get a drink. The kids completely missed their nap times and did so well! We went home late afternoon and cooled off and then had dinner. Pippa’s lack of sleep began to take its toll and so I bathed her right after dinner and put her to bed about 7:40. She never made a sound when I put her down. Devin went to lay down too since he had to work extra duty from midnight to 4. It was just me and my Monks! We took some food up to Tio since he was at work and hung out with him for a little while and then I was going to go to the park with Aikman but it was dark and I didn’t want to be there just the two of us. Instead I took him to McDonald’s for a treat. I thought he would get that Shamrock shake, but he decided he wanted a white cone as he calls them. We sat in there talking and just hung out. We went home at 9:45! When we got home, I cleaned up from dinner and he played with his cars. I so enjoyed my little evening with him and can’t wait to do it again! 



Move over Tiger Woods!
Dancing to a Kelly Clarkson song. 

Chilling in the shade!

Precious
Drinking her green slush
So close!



Pips loving the car wash! 
This was taken by Tio when we came to see him. It is some app that puts your face as someone else's. This was Monks as Einstein. Creepy right? Monks thought it was the funniest thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment