Friday, March 22, 2013

Our Fun Wednesday


Wednesday was Silly Sock day at Aikman’s school. We went to Target the night before to find him some but for boys they had nothing silly or crazy colorful. We decided he could just wear some of mine. I have so many holiday, animal and fuzzy ones. He picked out one with turtles on it and a Halloween one. They weren’t crazy big either. He was so excited and looked so cute in them.

Phil happened to be off that afternoon and so he came over and we had planned on all going to eat Catfish Corner. Sadly Devin got called into work early so it was just Phil, me and the kids. We had invited Mike and Jenny but Mike had a meeting before church. Jenny wanted it though so her and Adrian met us up there. We all ate and it was delish as usual. Phil treated us all to dinner. I know, he is great. We left and he needed to go to Target for some stuff so the kids and I went with him and just walked around. He bought Monks a new Hot Wheel and as we were heading back home, it was 7:40. I asked Monks if he wanted to go walking, since it was so nice out and then Phil suggested Putt Putt. I asked Monks if he wanted to go play (we hadn’t been with Phil yet!) and he said, so excited, “right now?!?!” We went to a different one in town and had so much fun! We were the only ones there and they had lights in the trees and music playing and the cutest painted benches everywhere. It was about 8:45 when we left there and headed home. Since Monks didn’t have school the next day, I let him stay up watching TV with Phil. Phil laid on the couch and Monks sat on his stomach. I got Pips in bed and then just sat down. About 9:45, Phil got ready to leave and Monks got so upset. We asked him what was wrong and he said “but I LOVE Phil!” Sweet boy. 

Silly socks!
                                                

Miss Morgan sent me this. Time for a hair cut! 
Our onion rings!
Fish and shrimp!
My pics were so off in color from the flash and the lights there. 



This was right before we went to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment