Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekend Update


Saturday we didn’t do too much as I had the party at 2 and left by 1. We did go buy some fresh flowers so I could set them on the table and Devin and Aikman surprised us with doughnuts and muffins for breakfast while Pips and I finished some of the veggies I had to prep for the party. I left at 1 as Devin was getting the kids ready to lay down.

The party went great! We served chicken salad sandwiches on mini croissants, cheese and crackers, fruit and dip, chips and veggie sticks in cups. For dessert we had the cookies and the other hostess, Angela, had some banana nut bread. We served ice water and sangria. The pitcher was completely empty when everyone left and I began to clean up lol. She got some great crosses for her wall she is decorating and several gift cards to Kirkland’s and Hobby Lobby. It was a come and go but everyone stayed the whole time just laughing and getting tours.

I then went home to all three of my loves waking up from naps. We just hung out and picked up pizza for dinner.

Jen and Kirk
Our food!
Tia and Me! 
Opening gifts!
Pam & Melisa
Sunday we took flowers out to G-Bo and Gigi and a little something for Easter. Aikman gets so excited to go out there and it is cute how he waves and tells them bye when we walk off. Sad but sweet. It was super windy that day and our pinwheels were just blowing like crazy. We went home and ate lunch and then all took naps. Sundays fly by and it seems like it is already time for baths and Devin leaves for work. It was still a nice weekend! 

My egg white omelette with tomato, cilantro and green onions. Yum! 
At G-Bo's.
So windy! 
Look at my Pip's face here! 

This was them watching Annie before bedtime. Sweet things. 

2 comments:

  1. okay, I know dad lived in Saudi, but is he buried there?! What happened to all the grass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devin and I said that too! Lol. I am not sure what they did but at all the graves, its like they put all this sand/dirt on them! Maybe something to prep from winter to summer? No clue but it was weird looking. It really does look like when someone gets buried in the middle of nowhere ha ha.

    ReplyDelete