Friday, May 3, 2013

Another Silva Is On The Way

I have been waiting to post this until the time was right and now it is! Uncle Pete is having a baby! Yep, another Silva baby will be added to our family come August! As of right now, due date is August 22 (two days after my Monkey's birthday!) I will be an Auntie again!! My babies will get another cousin! My parents are now the proud grandparents of 4 grandbabies! I am very excited about this little one's arrival and know it is all for the best. Pete and Nicole just went last week for a check up and everything was great! They go on the 7th of this month for the big ultrasound! I will know if I will be getting a niece or a nephew! I can't wait! I keep seeing baby stuff and getting excited but I get to told I have to wait until I know what I am buying for. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear something! I need a pic of him/her to put on here so you can see it! Had to share, can't wait, super excited!

Monks prays every night for Pete and Pete's baby. Sweet boy. The funniest thing was one day we were talking about the baby and how big it was getting and Monks said, yeah, Pete's tummy is getting pretty big! Lol! I had to remind him how the mommy has the baby in their tummy so Nicole has the baby, not Pete and Pete is the daddy. He then remembered. Sorry Pete ha ha. 

Lots of excitement and new changes going on in our lives and we thank God for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment