Friday, May 17, 2013

Puddle Time


Wednesday, Devin had training in the afternoon so he didn’t have to work that evening. We went to Wholly Cow to eat and then we went grocery shopping. It began to pour as we headed to HEB so we stalled a little so we wouldn’t get soaked. I decided to run home to grab an umbrella so the kids wouldn’t get wet at all. We then went to HEB. I got out and went to open the umbrella and the umbrella part separated from the bottom part somehow and I was left with just the stick in my hand. Really? Omg, I don’t know who laughed harder, Devin and I or the kids! I opened it anyway and held about an inch worth’s of handle. It was so hard and looked really silly but it did keep Pips dry. Aikman didn’t seem to mind getting a little wet. He loved it of course. We then went home and unloaded everything and the kids wanted to play outside. It has stopped raining at that point and they just wanted to splash in some puddles. Guess it’s like a new tradition for us! Tio said this tradition needs to stop lol They played outside for about 25 minutes and then we went in for baths. It was already 8:30! 

At Wholly Cow

Outside time!


No comments:

Post a Comment