Friday, May 3, 2013

Mommy & Me Hair Appointment

Pips and I went and got our hair done yesterday. She got about an inch trimmed off and I got about three and a half trimmed off plus highlights! She was so cute in the chair and wasn't too happy about not being able to find her hands at first. Bushra gave her a comb to hold and she was happy. Everyone complimented her shoes and she would say "thank you!" as happy as could be. She has quite the personality! She kept coming and kissing my knees when I was sitting in the chair getting mine done. Monks and Devin were there too and he played on the floor with toys. He told me I looked so silly with the foil in my hair and when it was all done and she let me up, he said, "momma, you look great!" Every one's heart of course melted. They kept saying how sweet he was but little do they know, he gives compliments like that all the time! That is my boy! I am so pleased with mine and actually would have gone shorter, but with summer, I want to be able to put it up still. Maybe come fall, I will go shoulder length again. 

My pretty girl! 
Bushra cutting away! We love her so much! She has been  our "family stylist" since Mike and Jenny's wedding. My mom always went to her, Jenny went to her and now my Pips will go to her. 
Hard to take pics but it looks great! 

Before and After. Much shorter in the back. Precious girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment