Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Update Part 1

Andrew and Jenny came down for the weekend! They decided to leave Friday night so that they could get here by 9:30/10 and then wake up and have all day Saturday. Thanks a lot truck tractor trailer man! There was a wreck in Eastland, no major injuries, and it closed down I-20 for a few hours. A three hour trip turned in to a seven hour trip with them arriving at our house at 2:10 in the morning. Poor poor Adrian. And poor poor Tia and Tio! My kids woke early so I had them in our room trying to keep them quiet. I went to grab some breakfast stuff and creep back down the hall and I heard Adrian so ran and grabbed him before he woke anyone. I wish I had a camera for when they saw each other. So cute. They all reached for each other and squealed with happiness! We took some cereal outside and went to play. Devin came with us and pulled the kids in the wagon. They loved it! We stayed out as long as we could and it was about 9:30 when we came in. Pete and Phil showed up with stuff for French toast and some sausage and Devin made eggs. We all ate and then got ready to go play Putt Putt! We went out to Prime Time and the kids really enjoyed playing out there. Adrian and Pippa just walked around and held onto the balls occasionally. After a fun game, we went to the batting cages! Tio and Tia competed against each other and Tia won! No surprise there lol and then Devin took a turn. He has never in his 30 years of life ever been to a batting cage. He did pretty well! Aikman wanted my phone as we sat and watched and I noticed at one point he had my camera on and was taking pics. He took 220 pictures in about 20 minutes lol Some were cute actually! Crazy guy. We went inside and got a drink and Tia bought some popcorn and then it was time for lunch! Adrian and Pippa were sleepy so we decided to just grab Burger King and take it home. Adrian was out within five minutes, Pippa within 15. Sweet babies. We ate lunch and then laid Aikman down. After naps, we played around some and then realized it was 6:30! We were going to make spaghetti for dinner and still had to go to the store! We decided to just get pizza and save the spaghetti for Monday. After the kids were ready for bed, Tia and I went to HEB and did some shopping. We came home, put everything away and sat down for some fun! We played Skip-Bo and had some drinks. A fun ending to a fun day! 

Manitas up!
This was my monkey after I missed the hole. 


Monks took this of Tia batting. 

Monks took this as well lol
I like how he took pics of the Go Karts. Ha ha
Tio at bat, one of Monks' pictures. 
Got a slush inside. 
Pips with her gangster dog tattoo from uncles. 
Adrian eating some slush
On a Clydesdale! Hang on Pips! 
For Gramita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment