Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sweet Stories

I had forgot to mention in my Mother's Day post, that Monks repeatedly told me Happy Mother's Day all day. So sweet. He would get excited at times though and tell me Happy Valentine's Day or Happy Birthday. He knew something was being celebrated! Adorable! I love that boy to pieces! 

Pips is quite the little helper around the house. She lives to help you do something. She is a pro at unloading groceries and carrying stuff to the pantry. She stands at the back of the car, just waiting for Devin to hand her a bag. She is great at picking up toys and laundry off the floor. She likes to sweep and dust things. Her new fave thing is to help unload the dishwasher! She can hear that thing open and run over to it and hands you one thing at a time. If it is a big plate or something, she grunts as she lifts it, but she does just fine! Nothing broken up to this point! Lol. I am glad she likes to help, it is so cute to see her. That will come in handy when she gets her first chore list. :) 

Last night, before bed, Aikman and I sat on the couch with Devin and shared some gelato. I buy these little tubs from HEB and they are only .99 a piece! I bought lemon this time and we both loved it! Plus, it comes with this cute plastic stick you eat it with, not those scary wooden sticks that give you asco and chills as it touches your tongue. Ugh. Anyway, we were also watching an episode of Hoarders: Buried Alive. My two men were disgusted as they watched and on commercial Aikman turned to us and said, "okay, first of all, that is such a big mess! and then....that is just gross!" We laughed so hard! Its so funny (and scary at times) how your kids talk and say things how you do. We always say okay, first of all....and he did it too! Precious boy. Love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment