Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Busy Friday


Last Thursday evening, we played outside and then came in and had a blast wrapping the kids in crepe paper and having them tear out of it. They had the best time. I also gave Monks a roll of curling ribbon and he spent about 40 minutes just wrapping up our kitchen table. I only had to knot it twice for him.

Aikman's face he drew outside. I was so proud of him! Looks like an alien! 

Friday, Devin had a colonoscopy scheduled at 7:30 so Ms. Morgan came over at 7:10 to get Monks ready for school and keep Pips until we were done. I had taken the day off. He walked out of the office at 8:45! Crazy fast. All went so well. We then went to pick up Pips and headed to Target and Kmart to look at some curtains. We went to Hastings also and I got Pippa two new books, one about colors and one about counting and Devin bought Monks (well for both of them) the newest Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars CD’s. They play them 24-7 and sing so loud in the car. Lol. Aikman can tear up some “Mirrors” and “When I Was Your Man.” We picked up Monks from school and went to Academy to get his tee ball stuff. He got his glove, his bat, some pants and a belt, a helmet and cleats! Devin also bought a glove so he can play with the kids. We bought Devin the cheapest one we could find and it was $25. We saw them average $200. Yep, for a glove. I told Devin I would debate paying $200 if he was in the MLB. Who does that? Anyway, we got him set and we also bought a tee for them to use in practice and for Monks at home to use. The Y provides one, but we figure with two, we can get more done. We also bought Monks some mesh shorts that were on sale for $4 so he can practice in them. I wanted to cry as we shopped. I can’t believe how old he looks in that stuff.

That evening, after naps, we went to Cato so I could use a gift card (yes, from Big Tia from my birthday last October) and we also went to get some cushions for our patio furniture in the back, but they were $25 a piece and I couldn’t spend $100 on four cushions that go outside. I will keep looking. I did get some shirts that were super cute and some new nail polish. A pretty fuchsia one and a black one! I love it! 

Having a fruit parfait for breakfast at Subway. 
Rocky Jr. 
He is getting good....



No comments:

Post a Comment