Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alphabet Train

Monks loves this alphabet train that his Tio and Tia bought him for his first birthday. He used to like the lights and sounds and songs, but in the last few months, he has really enjoyed it and loves looking at the pictures on the letters and loves when you sing the alphabet to him. He knows how to put the letters on the train and loves when you play with him when he has it out. We sit on the floor often and go over letters. One evening, I was working on the alphabet and we were doing the first four letters. I said A-B-C-D and waited for him. He would clap or move his head side to side. He attempted repeating me but said A-D-D-D. 2 out of 4 isn’t bad, right?



These pics were not from that day, but a few weeks earlier. I just wanted you to see the train and of course my sweet boy. He had been playing quietly in his room and I went to look at him and saw him sitting there just playing. I immediately got the camera and after that first pic he turned around to see what I was doing. Is his face not adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment