Monday, March 21, 2011

Big Ultrasound Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day! It is finally here! We will find out if Monks will have a baby brother or sister. I am so excited and can’t wait. I am so anxious! I have to be honest, my mommy instinct has not kicked in with the baby’s sex. With Aikman, I knew from the moment I had a positive test at 3 weeks that we were having a boy. I just knew. Now, I am not sure! Part of me thinks it will be another boy but everyone else pretty much thinks girl. I really have no idea and can’t wait! We go at 9:00 am and I really hope I can sleep tonight. In all the excitement I can’t help but hurt some that Gigi isn’t here now and that will never go away but I know she was so excited and she was hoping for a girl so we will see! So I thought I would share some names and maybe see if you could give some feedback on your likes, dislikes, hates or any suggestions you may have.

If we have a girl, her name will be Olivia Grace. No doubt about it. We picked out that name in 2002. I just love it. My sweet Olivia. J

We are undecided on a boy’s name. No one else likes Dash, Cyrus or Cruz but, in my defense, no one was wild about Aikman after my dream and everyone loves it now. We do also like Mason and Tyson. I really like Cole and Parker for middle names. Dr. Cole was one of Gigi’s doctors and we all loved him. He was the best doctor I have ever met. I just happen to think Parker is cute.

I can't wait to share how our family will be expanding.........

No comments:

Post a Comment