Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's That?

Monks woke up at 6:50 Wednesday morning and I was not done getting ready. I got him some milk and changed him and we went in our room so I could blow dry my hair and put on my make-up. He sat on the bed and watched Mickey Mouse and then he crawled down and sat right by me on the little steps to get in the bed. I sit on the floor and get ready and his feet were on my knee. He loves to “comb” his hair so he had a comb and really he just rubs it on his head and then tried to help me comb mine. As I put on my make-up he asked me what each thing I used was from my moisturizer to my eye liner. When I answered him he would go oh and then move on to something else and say what’s that. When I opened my mascara and he saw it, he said whoa what’s that? I laughed because he was so impressed with how it looked apparently and I said it is mascara and gives you pretty eyes and he did his pretty eyes for me. Gigi taught him that. I love him. He likes the blow dryer and so I took turns drying my hair and pointing it at his hair. He would just laugh. Once I was ready I was putting some lotion on and he wanted to know what it was so I told him and I gave him a dot on his hands and showed him how to rub them together. He did it so cute and then smelled them. My funny monks.

No comments:

Post a Comment