Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Genius!

Saturday morning Devin left for class at 7:30 and Monks and I slept until about 8:30. We woke up and just hung out. For breakfast I made Monks one of his pancake/sausage things and he ate ALL of it with some juice. About an hour later, and after some laundry, I was hungry so I made me one of those things and I knew Monks would want something since I was eating so I got him a little bowl of cheerios. He was content eating those until he saw my breakfast. He crawled off the couch and came and sat with me and asked for a bite. I had already eaten half of it and when I handed it to him for a bite, he ran off with it! He climbed back up on the couch and finished it. We really should feed him sometime right? I called him a bum for stealing my food and he just laughed. We had been watching Handy Manny in the living room and I asked if he wanted to come with me to the room to put clothes up. Of course he followed. I started to put stuff up and he climbed up the steps into the bed and what he said next made me want to cry. He has been using sentences lately and it is so sweet to hear! He sat in the middle of the bed and said “I wan watch Manny” I looked at him and said you want to watch Handy Manny and he shook his head yes so I turned it on and he got comfy between the pillows and just sipped his milk watching while I put clothes away. Such a smart boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment