Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cars!

Monday morning I woke up at 3:41 a.m. and heard Monks talking. He was talking about cars. I thought is he talking in his sleep? So I walked down the hall and stood outside his door to listen. He was repeating pretty much the same things. He was saying I want cars, where is my cars, there is cars, its cars. He seemed pretty wide awake so I went and got him some milk and thought I would go check his diaper. When I walked in his room ( I only had the hall light on) he was holding onto the bars and looking at his floor. As soon as he saw me he said Hi momma! I said monkey what are you doing awake and he pointed at his cars on the floor. I think he was most excited about his Buzz Lightyear car that had been at Gigi’s. He missed that thing. I got him up and changed him and he drank some milk. I set him back in bed and told him it was time to go to sleep. He laid right down and grabbed his blanket and told me bye several times. I then went back to the room where I heard him a few more times babbling about something but last time I looked at the clock it was 4:06 and I did not hear him anymore. Crazy boy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment