Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Little Meskin

Monday the 7th, Tio and Tia wanted to take us all to dinner at Abuelo’s. No one was going to say no. Sadly Devin was not there, as that was his first day of class, but we had fun and the food was great as always. I dream about having a Sangria Swirl after I have the baby lol Monks was eating chips like all of us and he had to have hot sauce. Tia gave him some. I think it is a little hot, but apparently he loved it and needed his own bowl because when he dips, he sucks off whatever he dipped it in and then goes for more. He was in heaven and would just smile and when it got hot, he would stick his tongue out and get a drink of milk and then go right back to dipping. He truly is his father’s son. I was sad Devin missed it but he loved the pic and a small video that was taken of it.


Look how sweet he dips!


No comments:

Post a Comment