Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day After Christmas

The day after Christmas Big Tio, Tia Net, Horns (our uncle) and Audra (his daughter) came down to visit us! Horns brought the kids several presents and although they were A&M (lol) they were cute. Our family is more into the burnt orange J but it’ll do. Aikman got a tricycle and he just loves that thing! He can’t pedal it, but he does walk with his feet on it around the house. He also got a new hoodie and some pants from Gramita. My Pips got this little outfit/onesie/fleece thing that looks like Reveille. I can’t find a pic of it online. It has a hood that looks like the dog’s face and it’s super cute. I will put it on her at her next check up. (Our pediatrician went to A&M too) Pippa also got some much needed pajamas from Gramita. Devin and I got a gift card to Target! My favorite store! After the excitement of opening gifts, we were all hungry so went to eat at Towne Crier. I had seriously not been there since middle school. We all got chicken fried steak and it was really good. At first I thought the environment was a little dumb but they had a great salad bar and the food was really really good. Horns treated us all to a wonderful meal! I don’t have any of the pics with me but everyone was there. After lunch we headed to Pete and Phil’s so they could show off their house to Horns and then headed back to Tio and Tia’s to change all our kids and just hang out. It was a fun time and I am so glad you all made the trip to come see us! (We missed Gramita but will just have to make a special trip to see her soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment