Monday, January 9, 2012

I Am Still Here!

I know I am so far behind but 2012 hasn’t started off too well. My Monks and Pips both got sick and Pippa was diagnosed with RSV. After a few days of breathing treatments I can say she is okay now and the worst is over. I have missed some time at work so between taking care of two sick babies, having to catch up at work and sanitizing my house from floor to ceiling (while getting all my Christmas stuff put away) has made for a busy mom and dad! I have several stories to share of my Monkey, several pics, the days following Christmas, New Years Eve, my personal goals for 2012 and then all of our sickness. We have been busy but we made it through.  Give me two days or so and I will be current.

1 comment:

  1. We missed you but are just glad those sweet kids are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete