Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Six Months Already!

Pippa turned 6 months old on Sunday! I can’t believe how fast 6 months flew by! She goes next week for her check up so I can update then with a current weight and height. She also rolled over for the first time on Sunday! I laid her down for her nap on her tummy and when she woke up two hours later, she was on her back! I was so excited for her! She is always smiling and is such a joy to have. No one loves her like Aikman does and she already searches the room for him when she is awake. He can be talking to her, spinning in a circle or running around and she will just laugh and laugh. I am so glad they have a great relationship already and Aikman is always ready to help with her and keep her entertained. When she cries he will rub her head and tell her it’s okay and try to make her laugh. They are so cute together. She is getting better about sitting up on her own and by next month I bet she will be able to. She is a great eater and loves her baby food. She can’t suck it down fast enough. She likes everything we have ever given her and loves her veggies as much as she does the fruits. Her favorite right now I think would have to be the pear and cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast and the vegetable medley for dinner which is a mix of spinach, carrots and peas. She only has the bottom two teeth still but those top two are waiting to break out any day. They have been right at the surface for a few weeks and they bother her at times. I sure do love her grin though! She has very good eye hand coordination. She sees something and reaches right for it. She holds her spoon after she is done eating and sucks on it. Holding her bottle is still hit or miss at times but slowly but surely she is getting better at it. I get compliments all the time on what a gorgeous baby she is and I have to agree. J She is my precious baby girl! I adore her so much more than I ever thought possible. We don’t have too many nicknames for her. I felt like Aikman had so many names we called him in the first few months. She randomly is called Pips, Pippas, Sweet Girl, Toots, Pipsqueak and Devin calls her Chunk. Whatever her names may be, she sure is adored and loved by us all! Happy Half Birthday my Pips! Now to start planning for her 1st!



She was trying to grab my phone


Look at this pose. Crazy girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment