Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Sunday we just relaxed and slept in. Devin had to work the night before so he was going to be sleeping half the day. The kids and I just played around the house, picked up some, but played more. J Around nap time, Devin woke up and said he could not sleep for some reason and so we just played with Pippa in her room. She didn’t want to nap either I guess. After Monks was up, we headed over to Tio and Tia’s so we could watch some football. I was so glad the Ravens won. I love me some Ray Lewis. Tia and I then took Adrian and Aikman to the grocery store with us and Devin stayed with Pippa. We had to buy stuff for our birthday/memory celebration the next day!   


Now this laundry never gets old!


Watching football







Someone loves the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment