Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monkey Tales

When we get in the car, Aikman always asks so what we doing? I tell him going to the store, or going to Mrs. Larissa’s or whatever we are doing. He will say okay! Like, well, alright, I approve! Lol. After running our errands we will be heading home and he will say um, so what we doing now? He gets a little disappointed when we tell him home ha ha. This kid loves being out.

Pete and Phil were over one night and Pippa was laying on a blanket on the floor and Pete was by her. He then picked up the corners of the blanket and lifted her up. I said “you better not drop her” and then I told Aikman “look at your sister monks.” He then ran over and said “be careful Pete! That’s my sister!” We died laughing at how serious he was but thought it was the sweetest thing we had ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment