Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monkey Stories

Aikman has been repeating everything we say lately. Like if I am telling Devin something he will repeat each thing I say and when I look at him he laughs. He does it in the drive thru and when you are on the phone. Goofy boy. The other day at dinner I was telling Devin something and he was doing it. I looked at him and he would just smile and so I kept talking. He kept repeating. I then said (to get him to say it) I’m a nerd and he said you’re a nerd! Lol. I could not trick him.

He has this little book that Tio and Tia got him for Christmas that looks like a car and has wheels on it. In the book is a red van and it looks like theirs. Aikman was reading it the other night and said look momma, Tio’s van! I said you’re right, that is like theirs and he said mm hmm, I’m so smart! Lol. I laughed and said you sure are!

Aikman and I were sitting at the breakfast table one morning and he said where’s Tio? I said at home I suppose and he said at church? And I said no, I don’t think so. He then said I wanna go to church. I said you do and he said mm hmm. I like to pway. I thought he said “play” and I said well, you don’t go to church to play and he said no momma, pway! I said pray? And he said mm hmm. I like to pray. I said you do and he said yes momma, I pray. I said well I am proud of you and then he said cars pray too. I said oh, that’s nice. I thought that was the sweetest thing he could possibly say!  

No comments:

Post a Comment