Friday, January 20, 2012

My Crazy Guy

Aikman is becoming quite the comedian. He says the silliest things all the time. When I ask him questions he responds with of course momma or um, kind of. He also shrugs his little shoulders when he talks at times. It is the cutest thing. He has a great memory and can point out somewhere we went once and tell you what we did there. He has had two of the strawberries and cream drinks from Starbucks and every time we pass it he says oh I want my drink from there momma. It’s like he is a regular Starbucks drinker. Lol. He also was playing with a cup in the bath the other night and it was a Taco Casa cup. I can’t even remember the last time we ate there to be honest. He told me oh I love the beetoes from there momma. I said you do? And he said mm hmm.

He built a house out of his legos the other day and told Devin to come and look at it. Devin told him it was so nice and big and asked who lived in the house. He told him that bees lived there and when Devin asked if they ever stung him he said no, Pooh Bear is there too. Lol.

He told me he had a dream last night about spiders again and that they were pink and that they wanted to go to the store to buy sausage and they shared it with him and it was really yummy. I thought that was the cutest dream I had ever heard. J

No comments:

Post a Comment