Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Stories

The other day I was making dinner and Aikman was playing with his cars in the living room. I was asking him a question and he kept saying huh? Huh momma? I then said come here and he yelled back just tell me in minute. I then came into the living room and said no sir, you need to come here. Little stinker. Lol. Like hey, don’t bug me now, just tell me later.

When we were getting ready to leave the other day I told Aikman to go grab his jacket while I buckled Pippa in her carrier. He again kept saying huh, what, huh momma and I said your jacket, go grab it and after shouting back and forth from room to room he came to me and with a very frustrated look on his face said what are you talking about?? I had to laugh and I said your jacket, get it and he said oh. Really? Because I was speaking English and he knows what I was saying. Lol. I don’t know where he gets some of the things he says from.

He also has this little camera he got in a kids meal a while back that is Spongebob and you can look in it and when you click the button it shows different pics of the show. I have to say we are NOT fans of Spongebob and he has never watched it so these few pics is all he knows of him but I laugh so hard because he says it's his "Ski-Bob" camera. I guess sponge is too hard to say? Lol. And he will ask you to let him take a pic of you and acts like it's a real camera. I might look into one of those toddler cameras that are plastic but take real pictures for his 3rd birthday. I bet he would love that! Goodness, 3rd birthday, that's insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment